Cookies and Data Policy
We care about your privacy and strive to always protect your personal data in the best possible way.
At www.humana.se, we collect two types of information: personal data and non-personal data.
Personal data is the information you voluntarily share with us, such as name, contact information and e-mail address, when you contact us using our contact form, sign up for our newsletter or apply for a job with us.
How do we use personal data?
We use personal data in order to contact you and/or send you information and newsletters. We handle your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act (1998:204). You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
Like most other sites, we also collect visitor data from web browsers. We do this primarily to understand how our website is used so that we can develop and improve it. Non-personal data is collected through cookies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is sent from our web server and is stored by your web browser. There are two types of cookies: regular cookies and session cookies. Session cookies disappear when you close your web browser and are not stored, while regular cookies are saved on your computer for a longer period of time or until they are manually deleted.
- Cookies can be present in emails to determine opening frequencies.
The Google Analytics Advertising features we have enabled are the following:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Display reporting for the Google Display Network
- Demographics and special interest reports in Google Analytics
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers
For all Google products, Humana follows the official advertising policy.
Remarketing enables us to create online campaigns that are more interesting for you. This technology lets us show relevant ads in our campaigns to the right person. We do this by analysing user behaviour based on data that is collected by our cookies. This type of information is anonymous, meaning that no personal information is stored.
Remarketing means the following:
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on other websites on the internet.
You can prevent cookies being stored in several ways:
- You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. However, this will also erase your personal settings.
- You can change the settings in your web browser so that it does not allow cookies to be stored on your hard drive. Instructions for clearing the cookies in your web browser can be found on Google's help pages. This can adversely affect your experience of the site.
- More modern web browsers also support privacy mode or so-called 'incognito mode'. Use this to delete your cookies every time you close your web browser. This can adversely affect your experience of the site.
For more information about cookies, see www.pts.se/cookies.
NOTE: Personal data is not saved in cookies. Humana may merge personally identifying information with cookies to better measure activity and engagement on our website. As a user, you are made aware of this information and given the option to approve it in advance. You always have the option to decline such a merging.
Partners and data sharing
We never share personal data with any third party without your express consent in advance.
The partners with whom we may share your data include advertisers or providers of advertising platforms and services (including tracking services), as well as other partners, sponsors, research companies or similar.
Personal data is held on secure, in-house servers by Humana's IT supplier. We encourage you as a user not to use public computers when you share data with us, or to irresponsibly handle this personal data.
Updating and changing data
If you have questions, want to check which personal data Humana stores about you, or want to update or delete the data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this policy
Any changes to this website policy will be published on this page of the website.